The other week when I was thinking about writing some entries for this, I realized that while I was supposed to be writing daily reflective entries with photographs, I haven't been doing that. Upon further reflection I realized that I can't do those kind of entries because we haven't been doing work consecutively like I thought we would be. We don't meet everyday and there hasn't been anything to take pictures of.
When I started this internship I was under the assumption that I would be working on this project everyday and that it would be much more time consuming than it actually has been. I was even planning on writing down the hours that I worked on the project, but I haven't been doing that either. I figure that because Catherine, Cindy and I meet at least once to twice a week, and when Cindy is away, we communicate via email, that I will have logged the appropriate amount of hours by the end of the semester. Of course yesterday Catherine and I learned that Cindy is leaving just after the middle of April for good; she is moving to Detroit!!! So we need to have everything wrapped up by then. I wonder how the Env Citizen class is going to end......
No comments:
Post a Comment